1/15/2011

SEONG JIN IS..















Nice to meet you.
My name is Seong Jin Bae from South korea.
Currently I am studying at GeorgeBrownCollege in Hotel Management.
I've lived Canada for 2 years. I worked in the hotel in Korea for 2 years as banquet server.
The reason why I chose Hotel Management as my major, because while I was working in the hotel in Korea, my parenrts and General Manager recommend me to take this course.
I'm interested in Hotel Industry as well. That's why I chose this program.
Usually I spend my time with my girl friend. We study, eat, date, whatever do with together.
I really like her, and fortunately she likes me too.
After I finish 4 semester, I will transfer to degree course at GBC.
Sometimes really miss parents and evrything from Korea, so it sometimes makes me tired, I will do my best for my future.
Nice to meet you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment